Your payment information will be stored on a secure server for future purchases
- Services: The Client has agreed to purchase the following Services offered by The Coach. The Coach agrees to provide The Client with the following services:
- Monthly Training Subscription Scope of Services
- Phased & progressed gym or home training
- Access to the Trainerize training community group
- Group based messaging via the Trainerize training community group
- Monthly Training Subscription Disallowed Scope of Services
- Nutrition coaching
- Custom training or programming
- Private messaging
- Services must be paid for in advance (online prior to or at the start of the first session). I understand there are no refunds given for services that have been rendered.
- The Client understands this amount will automatically be debited from their preferred form of payment.
- Payments can be made by debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and AMEX). The Client, therefore, authorizes Soul Soar, LLC to charge their credit card or debit card for the agreed-upon amounts.
- Cancelations and Refunds:
- Through The Coaching services, The Coach has developed, The Coach will provide The Client with strategy, knowledge, information, tools, resources, support, execution assistance, and techniques for The Client to consider and incorporate as The Client sees fit; therefore The Coach does not provide refunds.
- Termination: The Client may cancel their subscription prior to their next subscription payment date by accessing their account management settings in Kajabi. If The Client needs assistance locating or accessing their account, please send an email to [email protected] at least 48 hours before your next payment is expected to process to prevent any unintended charges.
- Client Acknowledgements: Client hereby acknowledges that: These Terms and Conditions are binding upon Client and Client’s executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns.
- Client is at least 18 years of age;
- Client is in good physical and mental health;
- Client has met with and has been examined by a medical professional prior to implementing any Information and Client was cleared by said medical professional to implement any Information;
- Client will not share the contents of the Information with any third-party except Client’s medical professional; and
- Release & Waiver: In consideration of Client being provided Information, Client hereby waives, releases, and discharges Soul Soar, LLC, from any and all liability of any kind, including but not limited to death, disability, personal injury, and/or illness, which may hereafter accrue and/or occur from Client using/implementing any Information.
- The above release and waiver shall be construed as broadly as possible to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible by law.
An account already exists with this email address. Is this you? Sign in